Our tipper semi trailers are available in various variants.
- U Type Tipper Semi-trailers (Generally 24 m³ for excavation transport, base 4 mm, sides 4 mm made of HB 450 quality Hardox or equivalent wear sheet. Rear cover is optional to be hydraulic.)
- Box Tipper semi-trailers (This type of tipper trailers is for general purpose use abroad. It is in the form of a BOX with side support.)
- Scrap Dump Semi-trailers (SCRAP Dumper is a semi-trailer made of accordion-shaped side covers to lighten, produced from HB 450 wear steel for the purpose of carrying scrap.)
- Side Tipping Dump Semi-trailers (Used for discharging to the side area in various loads.)
- U Type Insulated Tipper Semi-trailers (In cold countries, the crate is covered with a 100 mm thick layer of stone wool insulated on the outside to prevent the cooling of the hot asphalt mixture. The sides are made of 4 mm HB 450 quality Hardox or equivalent wear sheet. Rear cover is preferred hydraulically. Used with automatic tent)